Prep time: 5 min
Yield: 1 servings
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day (and every day!) with a smoothie that gets its vibrant color from fresh spinach — not artificial pastes or colors. You'll also enjoy the rich taste of dark chocolate and mint, then pack 30 superfoods into your glass with a scoop of greens.
Now, dessert can be one of the healthiest parts of your day! Enjoy in the morning, at lunchtime, or whenever you usually sip on your daily serving of Vitality Greens.
- 1 scoop L'Evate You Vitality Greens (Original or Chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 medium banana (frozen banana works best, peel and freeze ahead of time)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract or 1 mint leaf
- 4 ice cubes
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free chopped dark chocolate
- Blend all ingredients except the dark chocolate.
- The mixture will be rather thick so make sure you have a good high speed blender.
- If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more almond milk.
- Garnish with the chopped dark chocolate.
- Swirl with melted dark chocolate if desired