Total: 45 min
Yield: 6-8 servings
Planning the perfect spread that caters to everyone’s needs can feel like one heck of a tightrope walk, especially when you're trying to stay on track. But, remember, you can still treat yourself.
L’Evate your menu one of our personal favorites: Berry Crisp Pie.
This recipe has a healthy almond flour topping and lightly sweetened berries. After one bite, we know you’ll say goodbye to store-bought pie forever. Just trust us. This one's a keeper!
Watch how to make this recipe.
- 4 cups mixed berries
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place berries in a large mixing bowl with corn flour, vanilla, lemon, and 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- Mix thoroughly until all ingredients combine
- Place into 6 individual dishes or one large.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, remaining maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Melt coconut oil and pour over the oat mixture.
- Mix well and sprinkle over berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the fruits are bubbly.