Prep time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Nothing says summer like watermelon. Shake up everyone’s expectations with this refreshing salad that’s equal parts sweet and savory.
Juicy watermelon is definitely the star of this recipe, adding a burst of sweetness to every bite. Paired with the salty feta and crunchy pumpkin seeds, be ready for a flavor explosion in your mouth!
Take it to a party or just keep it in the fridge – it’s exactly what you want on a hot summer day.
- 12 oz firm watermelon
- 3 oz chilled feta cheese cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 oz green pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- ½ English cucumber, halved, seeded, and sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 10 mint leaves torn
- 10 flat leaf parsley leaves torn
- Cut the watermelon into chunks. Remove any excess pips.
- Add watermelon, feta, pumpkin seeds, and cucumber (if desired) to a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix olive oil, mint, and parsley in a separate bowl.
- Toss the watermelon, feta, pumpkin seeds, and cucumber with the dressing and serve immediately.